The London Curling Club is situated in the heart of London, Ontario, Canada, a busy city with a population of over 360,000 located halfway between Toronto and Detroit. The club has six sheets of great curling ice, a recently renovated and air-conditioned lounge area, an upstairs lounge with a full kitchen, and plenty of parking.
Founded in 1847, the London Curling Club is one of the oldest curling clubs in Canada, and has played host to such significant curling events as the Canadian Mens Curling Championship and the World Curling Championships. The LCC has also seen some of its own members represent Ontario at national championships!
- six sheets of well-lit, professionally maintained ice
- separate locker rooms for men and women
- cozy lounge/bar area overlooking the curling area
- comfortable upstairs dining lounge used for meetings
- accessible, central location near downtown London
- active social calendar with events to suit all tastes
- plenty of free parking for members and their guests
- a warm, inviting atmosphere for all to enjoy!
For more details, contact the London Curling Club office at 519-432-3882.
For an interesting mid-winter twist, why not plan a curling day or evening and make it a company affair? LCC is very experienced at running curling functions for special groups. Call the LCC office today at 519-432-3882 and inquire! Our manager will be pleased to help you.